Last Updated on November 2, 2022
What personal information we collect about you:
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Several different types of Personal Information can be gathered when you interact with our Services. Collection of Personal Information is necessary to provide our Services to you or to enhance your consumer experience.
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Newsletter subscriptions: When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your first name and email address.
- Apply Now page: We collect your name and email address and information about your book project. We use the information you submit through our Apply Now page to access your application.
- Registration for events and programs: We collect personal information such as name and email address when you register for our events and programs.
- Job applications: When you submit your application for a job at PSP, we collect personal information that is connected to your application.
- Customer service: When you contact us or book a call we collect your name, phone number and email address.
- Contests or other promotions: We collect personal information such as your name, mailing address and email address when you participate in contests or other promotions.
- Market research: When you participate in voluntary surveys or feedback we collect personal information such as your name, email address and other information to learn more about your experience with our services.
- User-generated content: When you submit user-generated content through online communities and other publicly available sections of our Services, including comments, reviews, or any other material that you submit.
How we use your personal information:
Providing the functionality of our Services and fulfilling your requests:
PSP and our service providers use your personal information for the following purposes listed below. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationships with you and/or to comply with legal obligation:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms.
- To allow you to participate in surveys and public forms on our website.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We will engage in these activities with your consent or where we have legitimate interest:
- To provide you with information about our services through newsletters and/or marketing related emails. This includes information about new products, our services and any other news about our company. To opt out of these emails, you can click on the email footer link “unsubscribe” or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To aid in social sharing that you choose to use.
With your consent, we will provide personalized services based on our legitimate interests. We will analyze your personal information for business reporting and/or to help provide personalized services:
- To improve our Services by analyzing or predicting our client’s preferences.
- To personalize interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions. We use the following information to manage our contractual relationship with you:
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes or other promotions
- There may be additional rules in some promotions. Please read those additional rules before you choose to participate.
Accomplishing our business purposes:
We engage in these activities to comply with legal obligations, manage our contractual relationship with you, and/or based on our legitimate interest:
- For audits, to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements to make sure our internal processes function as intended
- For data analysis
- For security and fraud monitoring purposes
- To create products and services and identify trends
- To improve and maintain the quality of current products and services.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so we can adapt to the needs and interests of our users
We use your Personal Information when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulation, this may include laws outside of your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, this may include authorities outside your country of residence.
- Too cooperate with law enforcement
- For other legal reasons
- To enforce terms and conditions
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) we have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party.
Who we share your personal information:
We disclose personal information:
- To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. This can include payment processing, distribution companies, website design, data analysis, customer service, ad serving, email delivery, research survey, marketing, auditing and other services.
- By using our Services, you may decide to disclose Personal Information. This may include blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and consent. Any information you disclose or post through these services will become public and may be available to the general public.
- With other third parties. We may also disclose your Personal Information for the other uses described above in “Other Uses”
Other information collected using technology:
“Other Information” is information that does not reveal your specific identity. We and our service providers may use this information in the following ways:
Third party advertising:
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services.
How to opt out of receiving email newsletters:
You may opt out of receiving marketing related emails and/or email newsletters by clicking on the email footer link “unsubscribe” or by emailing email@example.com. You may not be able to unsubscribe from email communications regarding your account that are not related to marketing.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted consistent with applicable law.
We use reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reason to believe that your interaction or information with us is no longer secure.
By email: email@example.com